The AquaInSilico Lda site, www.aquainsilico.com (Site) is owned and operated by AquaInSilico Lda.
- Privacy Statement
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies from 25 May 2018 and Aqua In Silico ensures that your rights are fully respected.
The new GDPR aims, primarily, to protect the holders of personal information, guaranteeing them more control over their personal information.
At Aqua In Silico we understand that the use of your personal information requires your protection, to ensure your confidence. We are subject to the highest privacy standards and we will only use your personal information for clearly identified purposes and by your information protection rights.
- What is Personal Information?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines “personal information/data” as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
In this way, any information that can be used, directly or indirectly, regardless of the respective support (including sound and image), to identify an individual, alone or in conjunction with other information, is considered as “personal information/data”.
- Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal information/data?
AquaInSilico Lda is the entity responsible for the treatment of the personal information/data of its customers and/or potential customers.
Address: Avenida Tenente Valadim, nº 17, 2ºF, 2560-275, Torres Vedras, Portugal Mail: email@example.com
- How do we collect and process your personal information/data?
Your personal information is collected and processed in the following situations:
- Commercial contact, direct or through social networks;
- Information you provided to us at events, meetings, or fairs;
- Interaction with our Site (generated cookies).
This treatment can be done orally, in writing, or through our Site.
- For what purposes and on which basis do we treat your personal information/data?
AquaInSilico Lda guarantees that the personal information collected is intended for the provision of the contracted services and so that we can communicate news about our services and projects.
These are the circumstances that allow us to process your personal information:
- Your express consent: either writing or orally, for example, for the direct marketing, so that you receive emails or SMS from AquaInSilico Lda;
- The execution of a contract: which you entered into with AquaInSilico Lda, for example, a contract for the purchase of services purchased from AquaInSilico Lda;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- AquaInSilico Lda´s legitimate interest: for example, to improve the quality of the service provided.
AquaInSilico Lda compromises to treat your personal information to guarantee the confidentiality, security, and protection of such information against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against its loss, destruction, or damage.
- For how long do we keep your personal information/data?
AquaInSilico Lda retains your personal information only for the period strictly necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected or, as the case may be, until your exercise your right of opposition or right of deletion. After this period of retention, AquaInSilico Lda deletes your personal information.
- To whom do we transmit your personal information/data?
Your personal information/data may be transmitted to third parties, such as suppliers or service providers (subcontractors) so that they treat them in the name and on behalf of AquaInSilico Lda – if the holder has consented – or entities to whom the personal information have to be reported under the law, as the tax authority.
- What are your rights and how can you execute them?
- Right of Access: you can obtain information about what your personal information/data is processed, what are the purposes of the treatment, what are the storage times, among others.
- Right of Rectification: you can request the modification of your personal information/data that are incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of Forget: you can ask for your personal information to be forgotten, as long as there are no legal requirements for their conservation.
- Right of Portability: you can receive the personal information you provided us in a digital machine-readable format.
- Right of Opposition: you can oppose or withdraw the consent you previously gave to the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: you can request to limit the treatment of your personal informal/data in the form of:
○ Suspension of treatment;
○ Limiting the scope of processing to certain categories of data or processing purposes.
- Right to Complain: you can submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
You can exercise these rights in writing for the contacts listed above.